All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: May 18th, 2017, 4:33 am 
Count

Hello! I'm Madi, i'm 17 and I am from the U.S. I've been inactive on minecraft for the past couple of years, and in that time my server has closed down. I've been playing since 1.3, so I've practically spent all of my teenage years growing up with Minecraft. I saw the post on Reddit that y’all put out, I was interested, and saw the lore and fell in love. I've been roleplaying almost since I've started minecraft, and was looking to refine my skills even more than previously. I would like to move out of my comfort zone on what I roleplay as.

I love the idea of roleplaying as a priestess, and I especially love Dawnstar’s idea of Ancestor Worship. It’s all about learning a new community of people, not pigeonholing myself, and making some awesome friends all while doing it.

Honestly, I love to farm and do potion making. It may be simple sure, but it gives me a ton of joy to do it.

Mirva was born to Snow Elf homesteaders whose family owned the land for many, many years, but never belonged to any kingdom. Mirva worked all throughout her childhood on the fields making sure that the entire family was fed. Luckily, her mother had saved some books and Mirva was enamored by the ideas of her ancestors watching over her. She continued to study whatever books she could get her hands on. Mirva lived that way for 18 years when on her birthday, Her parents gave her money that they had been saving since she was born. They told her to go find a new life outside the homestead. That night, she took her book and a little food and never looked back. She, along with her books, finally found the gates of Hermertia. Mirva finally felt like she found her home.

Thanks y'all!

PostPosted: May 18th, 2017, 12:58 pm 
King

Dawnstar here, your application is off to a great start!

That shows you've read some of our lore already, and are interested to learn more. The way you write also demonstrates a level of maturity which is also a bonus. Your initial lore sounds like a solid beginning and although I cant offer you a place officially until your votes are in, suffice to say I will be offering one In addition to the others who might want to offer you as well :)

It's a shame your old server was not on any more, but this is the end to your search for a new home, I've been here for 3 years and not looked back :)

Have you read and understood the liege/vassal system?
Have you used voice chat before ?
Have you got any pictures of builds ?

I'll most likely give you my vote after hearing those responses :)

PostPosted: May 18th, 2017, 2:14 pm 
Count

Yep, I read the system, and understand it.

Yeah, on my old server I used Teamspeak, and I have used Discord with all of my friends when we use Tabletop Simulator to play D&D.

I really don't build, so I don't have any photos, but I'm always willing to try something new.

PostPosted: May 18th, 2017, 4:28 pm 
King

You can make a farm if you like, or a cool potions lab/house/thing interior shot also if you want some ideas on what to make. Whats your in game name as well so we can whitelist you when you get in? Your priestess idea is fascinating, and when we get you in we can work more on ideas depending on who you want to go with, I haven't personally began building the in game sites except for a single one, so you could feasibly help with that, or with someone elses if you so choose :)

I'm going to send you a link to Discord so we can get you in as part of the application process and and see what you're like and just generally have a chat, its a new thing we started doing and its worked really well so far.

Check your PM's!

PostPosted: May 18th, 2017, 4:53 pm 
Count

Cool! My IGN is ninja40428. I'll be on in maybe an hour, today is my last day of school. So that means I'll probably be on all summer.

PostPosted: May 18th, 2017, 5:32 pm 
King

no better feeling! awesome. I'll be here waiting!

PostPosted: May 18th, 2017, 6:48 pm 
Duke

Hey! Great application so far. What some people do just to get the process going is build something in creative quickly just to give us an idea of your style. Hope to chat with you in discord soon!

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe" ~Lao Tzu

PostPosted: May 18th, 2017, 8:29 pm 
Count

Here's a small build album of a house I built in creative, im not that good, but always willing to learn.

http://imgur.com/a/pzTeT

PostPosted: May 18th, 2017, 9:54 pm 
King

Thats far from the worst we've seen, your build style has potential!

Ill message the kings and dukes to get them to check your application!

PostPosted: May 18th, 2017, 11:00 pm 
Duke

Good stuff! You have my vote!

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe" ~Lao Tzu

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next