All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: December 6th, 2015, 9:27 pm 
Count

Full Name: Rudolf Schwann (Never referred to by name. Addressed properly as either "Hierophant" or "Halad".)

Race: Human

Titles: The Hierophant (Halad), Champion of the Games, Count of the Isle

Birthplace: Ikwe, Minerva

Current Realm residing within: Minerva

Previous Realms resided within: Minerva

List of close Allies: Any who would leave the Disciples to practice their faith in peace.

Current Age: The Hierophant's age is usually not a matter fit for discussion, but a brief glance seems to put him in his fifties.

Personal Traits: The Hierophant is generally regarded as highly intelligent recluse. As the leader of a religious order, he generates an aura of self-importance and arrogance in interactions with others. He possesses immense curiosity in regards to the arcane and will stop at nothing to further his knowledge.

Particular Skills: As with all fully fledged Dakdakrok, the Hierophant is trained in the ancient Þingr martial art of Favur-uld. As well as being immensely capable swordsman, his knowledge of the arcane is enormous.

Current Capital in your Lands: The Isle of Mists - Founded some time after the migration to New Hermertia.

Religious Affiliation: Adherent to the Dakdakrok and their teachings.

Current Holdings: The Isle of Mists and the Buffer Zone (Proposed borders / Temporary name)

Background

None but the upper echelons of the Dakdakrok hierarchy remember when Rudolf Schwann rose to the position of Hierophant. For mercannums he's guided the Disciples from the shadows, feeding them rare scraps of wisdom. Now as the drapes are pulled back, the Hierophant steps back onto the stage in celebration of the new Gathering.

On the subject of the Dakdakrok hierarchy, the Hierophant possesses what is known to the Disciples as Authority of Truth. It his is duty to meet with and interpret the words of the enigmatic "Bird Priests". As no others are permitted to meet with them, the Hierophant must carry the burden of passing on the truth to their followers. As such, the Rudolf has almost complete control over the Disciples.

Before rising to the position of Hierophant, Schwann held the esteemed posts of Black Gradient and thus was responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and activities of the Dakdakrok caste** or "True Angles". During his stay as the Black Gradient, Schwann was regarded highly by his compatriots.

He remained at his position for an unspecified amount of time before assuming his place as the Dark Gradient when the Hierophant at the time became indisposed. As Dark Gradient, his responsibilities mostly consisted of running the organization as a whole and making sure it functioned at optimal levels. At some point in time he ascended to the position of Hierophant.

Schwann's apprentice now acts as the Dark Gradient and will take his place once his time is up.

**Please note that the Dakdakrok caste and the Dakdakrok as a whole are not the same. The word "Dakdakrok" simply means Disciples which also happens to be the name used when referring to the organization as a whole.

Hierarchy of the Dakdakrok

PostPosted: December 7th, 2015, 1:54 am 
Count

I erased my previous .minecraft, so I don't have my skin. I wanted to change it though, so I'll post it when I found a new one.

Full Name: Avalon

Race:Human

Titles:Bane of the undead.

Birthplace:unkown. Possibly born in another dimension.

Current Realm residing within:The grand duchy of Casadia

Previous Realms resided within:n/a

List of close Allies:Guardian Arkelai, duchess Samaia.

Current Age ( counting the 6 extra years since before the

Library went down):
Well, my character appeared in this realm

when he was aprox 20, so I will say he is on his 70's

Personal Traits: Explorer, cartographer, archer, donkey rider.

Particular Skills: City planning, road bulding, mapping, can turn inside

out eyelids.

Current Capital in your Lands: Don't have any capitals, but I

want to make Avatarati a big city, unoficially the capital of

eastern Casadia.

Religious Affiliation:The path of the unburnt.

Current Holdings: County of Avatarati(to the right), County

of two rivers(to the left)

Backstory of your character: I used to live in another place,
though I dont remember where was it. I just appeared in a
strange forest which I would later knew it was the Voltau birch
forest, in my current realm of residence, The Grand Duchy of
Casadia.

It was Lord Aurennis, former guardian of Casadia who accepted
me in his lands. A stranger to this lands, I was given the task
to civilize eastern Casadia, a wild and perilous territory.

With nothing of my own I embark on creating a place I could
call home: Avatarati, the house of Avalon.
With great effort and the aid of Lord Aurennis the most vital
was assured. After months of work, the first families, Indoril
and nascram settled in, now representing the most powerful in
the ever growing county.

When Lord Aurennis left this world by the hands of the undead, Avalon made a promise: He would cleanse the land of his eternal lord of the evil undead plague. Aurennis' succesor, Arkelai accepted Avalon in the lines of the Slayer's guild, granting him the tittle of "Bane of the undead". Avalon's service will be for the guardian, but his loyalty will always reside with the dragon.

from the Indoril family a briliant mind arose, Runil, youngest
of the lineage. From early age he helped Avalon to project
buildings and to plan roads. He had a cunning mind for the
cartographic field, mapping the northern region of Casadia with
great precission. His feat was greatly acclaimed by many regents of the empire.

His greatest endeavor to this date was to create the cartographic society, a guild specialized in map making. Runil along with many Casadian workers build the first society hall in the city of Koinia, and the construction is still going up to this date. THis site is aimed for the sharing of cartographic knowledge and also as an archive for all the maps of the empire.

CASADIA STRONK

PostPosted: December 7th, 2015, 7:47 pm 
King

Excellent lore from everyone recently. Thank you for writing all of this you guys!

PostPosted: December 9th, 2015, 6:00 am 
Count

Picture of character:

Full Name: Eleazar
Titles: Count of Blackreach, Archmage of the Zenntorri Magi

Race: Human...
Birthplace: Prime material plane of Tripoli

Current Realm residing within: Blackreach County, Valtoros
Previous Realms resided within: None
List of close Allies: Greater Valyria

Current Age: (not sure, probably really old)
Personal Traits: Unlike his predecessor, as much a merchant as a mage.
Particular Skills: Redstone, trade.

Current Capital in your Lands: Cromwell, in Blackreach. Founded just after the arrival to the new world. (I think I was a month behind the rest of you.)
Religious Affiliation: None
Current Holdings: Cromwell. Zenntorri Research Station (witch farm)

Background: Hermertia is a very lucky place to be. Years of conflict on the Plane of Tripoli left the Zenntorri Mage Order in a very difficult place, we either chose a side in the never ending wars or became a target ourselves. Thanks to my predecessor, Otilion, we found another option... we left.

In his searches through the Void, he was able to glimpse other worlds... but this one, this world stuck out. Here he was able to see its inhabitants actually try to work together instead of constant warfare and destruction. Initially, I am told he began construction of a tower in what is referred to as the 'Old World' a place called I'barheem?. He never mentioned much of it though but something happened with the leylines and he was again in the Void. When he managed to make his way back, the people he had met were settling the new lands.

Otilion saw the rise of Cromwell to a much more impressive city than the tiny village he found it as and I am proud to have been chosen as his replacement. Since my appointment I have overseen the construction of the Cromwell Mercantile Exchange, a bustling trade center with numerous merchants, the start of a rail network that will connect all holdings withing Blackreach, the continued construction of the Zenntorri Academy, the incorporation/fortification of a small desert town (we are still working on the language barrier with the locals however, not sure quite what they call the town), and the conquering of a sunken monument.

It is my hope that I will be remembered fondly by my country men and that alone gives me resolve to keep building.

PostPosted: December 9th, 2015, 2:14 pm 
King

Ah my good sir, thank you for this update. I am always keen to see more Eleazar !

PostPosted: April 27th, 2016, 11:00 pm 
Duke

Full name: Haedren

Titles: Guardian of Casadia

Birthplace: Secara

Date of Birth: 445

Current Realm: Casadia

Current Capital: Ankylos

Current Holdings: Duchy of Kybalia (containing the counties of Casad Vokh, Teleros, and Vontenos), Duchy of Torvea (containing the counties of Duras, Voltau, and Ankylos), Duchy of Aktia (containing the counties of Secara, Kathaera, and Risia), Duchy of Ilothera (containing the counties of Avatarati, Two Rivers, Miradost, and Imara).

List of close allies: Kaine, GRHH

Personality traits: confident leader, focused, intellectual

Particular skills: swordfighting, battle strategy, diplomacy, metallurgy

Backstory: as a young man, Haedren joined the Slayer's Guild, traveling throughout the Empire. After climbing through the ranks of the Slayer's Guild, Haedren returned to Casadia to serve as First Shield of Miradost. After a few years of exemplary service, he became Guardian of Miradost. Recognizing his potential, Arkelai mentored the young Guardian in preparation for assuming the title of Guardian of Casadia. When Arkelai's health deteriorated, Haedren was chosen unanimously to replace him.

PostPosted: April 28th, 2016, 12:29 pm 
Duke

nope, not yet

PostPosted: April 28th, 2016, 6:03 pm 
Duke

Picture of your character: Image

Full Name: Morganna, Daughter of Rosaly, YoE 471 - present

Titles: Duchess of Carrickshire

Birthplace: Tremaine

Current Realm residing within: Tremaine

Previous Realms resided within: Tremaine

List of close Allies: Geoffrey Carnoustie, Brandon Carnoustie

Current Age: 20

Personal Traits: A young woman born in the Castle of Tremaine, she has spent little of her life outside of the castle walls. Since marrying Brandon Carnoustie in YoE 483 she has become a favourite in the Perthian courts.

Particular Skills: Morganna is known for her political influence within Perth.

Current Capital in your Lands: Tremaine

Religious Affiliation: Creeperism

Current Holdings:
The city of Tremaine, Duchy of Carrickshire

Backstory of your character: Morganna was born in YoE 471 in the Castle of Tremaine. During childbirth, her mother Rosaly passed away. Her cousin Helori took control of Tremaine as Acting Viceroy until his death in YoE 480. After this the city was controlled by the City council until Morganna turned 13 in YoE 484 and married Brandon Carnoustie. Since then she has given birth to a daugther, Amena, in YoE 488. She still lives in Tremaine and continues to build political ties across Perth, though she is less well known in foreign lands.

PostPosted: May 6th, 2016, 10:07 pm 
Duke

Full Name: Ile 'Darius' Stark

Race: Karsi

Gender Male

Titles: Grand Count of Laghima: Count of Arahn, Count of Servikal. Protector of the Vahnic Trading Company

Birthplace: Arahn

Current Realm residing within: Laghima

Close Allies: The G.R.H.H.

Current Age: 27 ish

Personal Traits: Explorer, Sociable, Intelligent

Particular Skills: Fluent in multiple native languages, a negotiator, a likable person as well. Trained in the art of swordsmanship as well as archery.

Current Capital in your Lands: Arahn

Religious Affiliation: Non-affiliated

Current Holdings: The County of Arahn(est. 7/12/15), The County of Servikal, others(update soon probably)

Backstory of your Character: The son of Count Albus Stark, son of Alexander Stark, Darius was born and raised in nobility. With his father's premature death, he inherited the mantle of responsibility for ruling over a diverse region and accomplishing short lived dreams as well.

Protector of the Vahnic Exploration Company
Ilkhan of Greater Karastan-Laghima

PostPosted: May 6th, 2016, 10:15 pm 
Duke

Suggestion: can we change current age to date of birth? Current age does not really mean anything in this context given the fact that it is constantly changing.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next