All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: July 8th, 2015, 11:26 pm 
Duke

kek

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe" ~Lao Tzu

PostPosted: July 9th, 2015, 12:43 am 
Duke

Full Name: Felandris of Innean

Race: Human

Titles: Governor or Glas Claddach, Count of Carrickshire

Birthplace: Gu H-ard Carraig

Current Realm residing within: Tremaine

Previous Realms resided within: Gu H-ard Carraig, Innean, Glas Claddach

List of close Allies: King Scrios III, Duchess Samaia

Current Age: 43 (ish)

Personal Traits: I am a miner and found my glory through architecture when designing and building the City of Glas Claddach
Particular Skills: In my years I have become a skilled stone mason, particularly with my work recently in Tremaine. In my endeavours to build homes that will be forever safe from invaders I have studied the arts of war and consider myself an accomplished defensive strategist. Indeed, many of my cities would be most diffiult to take by means on open conflict. Although, when it comes to farming and tending the herds, my wife is far better at it than I. The last time I tried to grow a pumpink it turned into a daisy...Don't ask.

Current Capital in your Lands: Tremaine, founded in in the Imperial year 420-424(ish)

Religious Affiliation: Creeperism (Apparently, I couldn't find out much about the religions before the last site went down)
Current Holdings:
The county of Tremaine, in orange here

The city of Glas Claddach

Felandris was born in the 387th year of the Emperor to an unnamed father and mother who died in a bandit attack at the city of Gu H'ard Carraig. He grew up in Innean taken in by his Uncle Robert who cared for him until Felandris was old enough to be employed as a stone mason. He earned a living working in the mines of Innean and quickly was promoted to a station where he could indulge in his architectural designs. At this point, he founded the city of Glas Claddach in the Ilminite coast of Perth in the year 413 of the Emperor. He was 26 years old. While working here he met a woman named Morgana with whom he fell hopelessly in love. In the year 416 of the Emperor they were wed and since have had 4 children, Murtagh, Ula, Gildos, and Ferris. In the year 420 of the Emperor Felandris petitioned King Scrios III for a countship and, upon granting permission in the year 423 of the Emperor, began construction of Tremaine in the south of Perth.

PostPosted: July 10th, 2015, 3:16 pm 
King

List of Current inputs.
Completed entry = Bold. Not entered information yet: not bold.

Perth

- Samaia
- Felandris
- Scrios

- Aleray

Valtoros

- Sevrys
- Kyn
- Eleazar

Khabranth

- Warlord Kuhtu

Former Minervan Holdings

- Caesar
- Syrah

Ertia

- Arjen
- Svainhild

Isilioth

- Celestine

Pyrencia

- Varahein
- Barath Mur
- Sir Bjorn
- Berethor

Dukes And Counties under Council of Crowned:

- Atryl
- Gimpy
- Merry
-Biakko
- Alexander
- Aurennis

- Nicholas
- Neon Sturm
- Chairman
- Kmorae

If I've missed anyone please say!

Last edited by Petra Ravnikaar on July 12th, 2015, 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: July 10th, 2015, 5:08 pm 
Duke

Full Name: Alexander Stark

Gender Male

Titles: Count of Arahn, Protector of the Vahnic Trading Company

Birthplace: Kalon - Now collapsed monarchy in a far away land to the west.

Current Realm residing within: The County of Arahn

Previous Realms resided within: The G.R.H.H.

Close Allies: The G.R.H.H.

Current Age: 38 ish

Personal Traits: Explorer, Sociable, Intelligent

Particular Skills: The art of military tactics has been a skill acquired over the years in the Empire, but skills such as terraforming and building in styles have also been acquired while serving in peaceful times.

Current Capital in your Lands: Arahn

Religious Affiliation: Laghiman Paganism

Current Holdings: The County of Arahn, established July 12th, 2015

Backstory of your Character: My family was yet another fleeing family in the Kingdom of Kalon. A brutal revolution overtook the government while we were all asleep. By morning, the former great castle in which all the Kings and Queens of Kalon had resided in was just a smoking arrangement of bricks and stone. Women and children were being abducted by raiding barbarians while men frantically tried to fight them off. The King's former guard, as well as the revolutionaries' armies, were no were to be found. Luckily, my former family inhabited a small farming cottage on the coast, as well as a boat that cost my father half of his life savings. By midday, we [My mother, father and I], had departed sailing Eastward. A violent storm took the life of my father, leading to the suicide of my mother, leaving me to just hope I could find civilization soon. Thankfully, I did, and I landed in the Great Imperial Lands of the Empire. I was taken in by the then Count, The Chairman, and we arranged a deal for me to be his serf, a life I was already familiarized with.

Protector of the Vahnic Exploration Company
Ilkhan of Greater Karastan-Laghima

Last edited by Darius V on July 15th, 2015, 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: July 10th, 2015, 9:08 pm 
King

Great work Alexander. Everyone else still to do one: Get it seen to!

PostPosted: July 11th, 2015, 1:22 am 
King

Full Name: Kuhtu Bahswarra Ugontuh

Race: Native Tribesmen (Ugontuh Tribe) of Khabranth

Titles: Warlord of Khabranth. Butcher of Nah'swaruh

Birthplace: Ugontuh Raiders Camp along the Khabranthian southern border.

Current Realm residing within: Kingdom of Khabranth

Previous Realms resided within: N/A

List of close Allies:

Current Age ( counting the 6 extra years since before the Library went down): 24

Personal Traits: Warrior. Leader. Xenophobic.

Current Capital in your Lands: Khalinar. Founded around 4 months ago.

Religious Affiliation: Ugontuh Religious Beliefs.

Current Holdings: Khalinar, Kargesh, Fortuda, Fort Vigil

Backstory: Kuhtu Bahswarra Ugontuh was born the son of an Ugontuh raider and a slave girl. At the age of 8 Ugontuh proved his right of manhood by slaying a monstrous arachnid stalking the camp that had killed his mother.

Rising through the ranks of the tribal society through sheer determination and the killings of countless other warriors he earned the trust and respect of his fellow tribesmen.

Kuhtu and the Ugontuh tribe first came in contact with the settlers of Khabranth when he was tasked with avenging the life of young tribesmen that came into contact with a Khabranthian scouting party.

As he pushed further and further into Khabranthian land he found that these were not like the unorganized, disoriented scouts, trappers and slavers of the past. Finally on the eve of a Khabranthian holiday he launched a massive attack onto the trading port of Kargesh.

Although much of the civilian population was massacred under the well-armed, hard Ugontuh soldiers, Kuhtu and his surviving soldiers were taken captive by the remaining garrison in Kargesh and brought to stand trial for their crimes in Khalinar.

While imprisoned in Khalinar he shocked his captors by showing un-paralleled levels of intelligence, cunning, and charisma in the explanation of his raids on the lands of Khabranth. These exploits were eventually passed all the way to the ears of the almighty Var Khalam, who at the end of his life was still struggling to find a successor. Var Khalam then ordered Kuhtu to be brought before and began discussing many issues behind the doors of his keep with the young warrior. Finally, after many days and nights of the closed door discussion, they were flung open and it was announced that Kuhtu and Var Khalam would take part in the most holy of Khabranthian traditions, the crowning of the new king through a trial by combat.
As the stadium was prepared many did not consider to be very special an occasion due to the fact that Var Khalam had slaughtered any before who had attempted to claim the Khabranthian crown, but Kuhtu would be different. After hours of back and forth fighting the young warrior finally the upper hand and plunged his blade deep into the stomach of the King Var Khalam, proclaiming the beginning of his new reign.

However as the old king laying dying at his feet Kuhtu was beckoned down one last to the mouth of old King and received a most cryptic message that to this day none but Kuhtu know of. In respect for his old friend and mentor Kuhtu declared that every day on that year it would be known as the day of Khalam, a very deep, spiritual holiday for any Khabranthian. As a final crowning tribute to his dearest friend he commissioned a massive statue to be constructed and the king to be entombed within it.

Following his crowning as King, Warlord Kuhtu lead the Khabranthian masses through an unparalleled campaign of blood and destruction uniting almost every tribe in Khabranth under the banner of one united nation and cementing his place as an amazing successor to King Var Khalam.

Last edited by Council of Khabranth on July 11th, 2015, 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: July 11th, 2015, 1:32 am 
King

This is more lore from Khabranth than I have ever seen. This is amazing. Such a tumultuous rise to power. I'd love to hear more about the history of these tribes.

PostPosted: July 11th, 2015, 4:27 pm 
King

Full Name: Scrios III (Roaki Eberhardt)

Race: Perthian

Titles: King of Perth, Brother of Valyria, Minister of Surveyors and Civil Engineering

Birthplace: Perth

Current Realm residing within: Perth

Previous Realms resided within: N/A

Formal Allies: Greater Realm of Valyria (Perth and Valtoros), Duchess Celestine and the Council of the Crowned

Current Age:

Family: Eydi (Mother), Scrios II (Father), Eira (Wife), Freyr (Son), Gabriella (Daughter)

Personal Traits: Warrior, builder/redstone engineer and agriculturist

Current Capital: Duchy of Dunn (founded a little after Dragon-00-02) and co-capital Strathceard Palace, Ilmenite Coast (Founded April 2014)

Religious Affiliation: Redstonism, Creeperism

Current Holdings:

Duchy of Dunn: Jordbruk (Dunn Farmlands) and the beginnings of the City of Dunn

http://i.imgur.com/SKjnFUW.jpg

Backstory (the start anyways):

Early Life
Roaki Eberhardt, as he was known before became Scrios III, was born in a small village in Southern Perth. His mother, Eydi Eberhardt, was a single mother that spent her days growing and harvesting the enough essential crops to feed their village as well as to trade with other areas of the Empire. Roaki was always an active boy. He not only assisted his mother with her daily chores but also started to master other trades such as harvesting lumber, building small to midsized homes, cooking and baking, sales and trading, etc.

One day during Dragon-01-00, Scrios began to talk to one of the Ríthe (rea-th) Garda or the Perthian Royal Guard. He had never really spoken to the guards as he found them intimidating at first. They were always present in the village but he never questioned why. He assumed that they were there because his village was a major producer of the essential crops for Perth. Nonetheless, Roaki was very interested in broadening his abilities and asked the man if he would teach him how to use a sword. At first the man was reluctant but could see that Roaki was very interested in learning how to use a weapon. After several attempts by Roaki the man promised him that he would commit a few days in each week to show him "the way of the warrior". The man explained to Roaki that it would be a lengthy journey but he could see a spark in him that only the fiercest of warriors contained, including Scrios II.

A King in the Making
Roaki spent much time with the Ríthe Garda. Not only was he becoming a very strong and skilled fighter but he was also learning a lot about another aspect of his culture, royalty. His mother wanted her son to learn many important aspects of life including values, independence, earning respect from others, etc., which she thought members of the royal house took for granted. However, overtime Roaki began to understand that Perth's royalty valued and placed much importance on the aspects of life that his mother cherished as well. His teachings from the Ríthe Garda began to open his eyes up to a new path for him. Roaki now wanted to become a member of the Ríthe Garda.

When Roaki explained this idea to his mother she was extremely upset. She told him that this was not an option for several reasons but mainly because he was very close to the royal family. Roaki questioned her over and over again on why she was so against the royal family and its members. He explained to her that they valued many of the same things that she did. Eydi, however, was not changing her viewpoint. No matter how many times Roaki tried Eydi kept her stance that the royal family was not good for her son's life. Roaki became very frusterated and stormed out of the house.

After about an hour of Roaki leaving the house there was a knock on the door. Eydi thought it was Roaki coming home but at her surprise it was a member of the Ríthe Garda. The guard informed her that King Scrios II had passed and handed her a letter from the Council of Ri.

PostPosted: July 12th, 2015, 8:49 pm 
Duke

Full name: Aurennis

Titles: Guardian of Casadia

Birthplace: Casad Vokh

Current Age: 70

Current Realm: Casadia

Current Capital: Secara

Current Holdings: Duchy of Kybalia (containing the counties of Casad Vokh, Teleros, and Vontenos), Duchy of Torvea (containing the counties of Secara, Duras, Kordosa, and Voltau).

List of close allies: Kaine, GRHH

Personality traits: warrior, diplomat

Particular skills: Combat, enchanting

Backstory: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=59

PostPosted: July 14th, 2015, 1:36 pm 
Duke

Updated the Hermertians folder. Added Svanchild, Atryl, and the criminal Skeletal Archer.

http://imgur.com/1oymt3n

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next